别害羞
《宝贝,别害羞》
(英)布莱恩·摩西◎著
北方联合出版传媒(集团)股份有限公司
万卷出版公司
你能找得到害羞的小恐龙苏菲吗?
Can you see sophie shyosaurus?
苏菲真的非常非常害羞,每当有客人来访,
她都会躲得远远的。
Sophie really is very shy and quite often,when visitors call,she hides away.
不过,也许你能从图片中找到她?
But maybe you can spot her?
苏菲不喜欢见成年恐龙。她会脸红,说话会变得结结巴巴。
Sophie doesn't like meeting adult dinosaurs.She blushes and gets tongue-tied.
她永远都不知道该说些什么。
She never knows what to say.
苏菲很想参加聚会,可是她又不喜欢和自己不认识的恐龙待在一起。
Sophie wants to go to parties,but she isn't happy being with dinosaurs she dosen't know.
于是,她就哀求妈妈形影不离地陪着自己,
直到她找到能够一起玩的朋友。
She asks her Mum to stay with her untill she finds someone she can play with.
![]()
在学校里,每当轮到她上台面对同学说话的时候,苏菲就会感到害羞极了。
她的舌头开始打结,大脑一片空白,把该说的话忘得一干二净。
Sophie feels shy when she's asked to talk in front of her class at school.
Her mouth goes dry and she can't think of what to say.
有时候,她甚至会开始掉眼泪。
Sometimes she starts to cry.
苏菲的爸爸妈妈常常告诉她不必为此而担忧。
Sophie's Mum and Dad are always telling her not to worry about it.
“感到害羞并没有什么大不了,”她爸爸对她说。
“每个人都会时不时地感到害羞。”
"It's OK to feel shy,"her Dad tells her. "Everyone feels shy at some time or other."
“当我第一次到野兽大厦里我工作的那家宾馆见经理的时候,”
苏菲的爸爸说,“我就不知道该说什么。”
"When I first met the manager at Beastly Towers,the hotel where I work,"Sophie's Dad explained,"I just didn't know what to say."
“当我终于够开口说话的时候,说的话也根本前言不搭后语。这全都是因为我有点害羞。”
"And when I did say something ,the words were wrong. That was all because I felt a bit shy."
“可是,我一点也不喜欢害羞的感觉,”苏菲说。
“我喜欢跳舞,但只要我知道有人在看我,
我就会觉得很难为情,然后就不得不停下来”
"But I don't like feeling shy ,"Sophie said."I Love to dance,but if I know someone is watching,I feel embarrassed and I have to stop."
“我能不能不再害羞呢?”苏菲心想。
"Will I ever stop feeling shy?"Sophie wondered.
“那就试试看我们能不能帮助你,”她爸爸说,“当你见到其他恐龙时,你不需要躲得远远的。
我们可以先练习一下你见到他们之后可以说的话。”
"Let's see if we can help you,"her Dad said."When you meet other dinosaurs,there's no need to hide away .
Let's practise what you might say ."
“嘿,我叫苏菲。你今天过得怎么样?”
你今天过得怎么样?
"Hi,I'm Sophie.How are you today?"
有时候,你帮别人做点什么也有助于你克服害羞情绪,而且当你帮护他人的时候,你还可以向他们微笑。
Sometimes it helps to do something for someone ,and to smile at them when you offer.
"让我帮你提袋子吧?"
"Can I help you carry your bags?"
而那些你帮助过的人可能就会变成你的新朋友。
That someone you help may even become a new friend.
“让我来帮你们捡吧。”
"I'll get it."
“谢谢!你想和我们一起玩吗?”
"Thanks! Do you want to play,too?"
有时候,你可以带一个特别的玩具去学校,当你感到害羞的时候,这个玩具就能派上用场。
你可以紧紧地抱着它,或许其他同学也有一个和你一样的玩具,你们可以一起玩。
Sometimes taking a special toy to school can help when you're feelling shy.
You can cuddle your toy,or maybe someone else will have the same toy and you can play together.
说不定,其他恐龙很快就会想加入你们,和你们一起玩了。
Very soon other dinosaurs may want to play with you as well.
“每个人都各有所长,”苏菲的妈妈说,
“你就很会跳舞。”
"Everyone has something they're good at,"Sophie's Mum asid ."You're good at dancing."
“可是,只要其他恐龙一看你,你就会难为情,其实他们看你完全是因为他们喜欢看你跳舞,”她爸爸说,“也许,他们也想和你一起跳。”
"But if you feel shy when other dinosaurs are watching you ,it's just because they like your dancing,"her Dad said.
"They might even join in too."
苏菲依旧有些害羞,但是她每天都在努力让自己变得大方一点点。
Sophies is still a little bit shy,but she's working hard every day at leaving her shyness behind.
终于有一天,她赢得了,一枚跳舞奖牌。
And the other day she even won a medal for her dancing.
点击进入相关阅读:
全世界的孩子都曾有过的感觉——生气,可是生气了可以怎么办呢?《宝贝,别生气》| 绘本推荐
把所有不好的梦都交给吃梦先生吧!——《吃梦先生·恐惧梦》 | 绘本推荐
把所有不好的梦都交给吃梦先生吧!——《吃梦先生·生气梦》 | 绘本推荐
一首歌,一本书,一个梦,幸福原来如此简单——《我喜欢书》| 绘本推荐
每个孩子都是独一无二的一粒种子《安的种子》| 绘本推荐
◆ ◆ ◆ ◆
<END>
关注“耶鲁福米立幼儿园”,和孩子一起成长!