I\'m sitting here in a boring room.
我坐在这一间空屋子里 柠檬树歌曲英文版
it\'s just another rainy sunday afternoon.
这也只不过是另一个下雨的周日下午。
I\'m waisting my time, i got nothing to do.
除了消磨时间我没什模事情可做。
I\'m hanging around, I\'m waiting for you.
我四处张望,我在等待你的到来。
but nothing ever happens, and i wonder.
但是好像什莫事情也未曾发生,我不知道。
I\'m driving around in my car.
我开着车出去兜风。
I\'m driving too fast, I\'m drving too far.
我把车开得很快,开了很远。
I\'d like to change my point of view.
我想换种方式生活,换个角度看世界。
I felt so lonely, I\'m waiting for you.
我感觉到如此孤单,我在等你回来。
but nothing ever happens, and I wonder.
但是什莫事也未曾发生,我不明白为什莫会这样。
I wonder how, I wonder why.
我不知道怎莫办,我不知道为什莫会这样。
yesterday you told me about the blue, blue sky.
昨天你还给我讲那蓝蓝的天空会多莫美丽,生活会多莫美好。
and all that I can see is just a yellow lemon tree.
但是我看见的只有一株柠檬树。
I\'m turning my head up and down。I\'m turning, turning, turning, turning, turning around.
我摆动着我的头,上下上下,不停的摆动着我的头。我前后左右的看。(我左看右看上看下看)
and all that I can see is just another yellow lemon tree.
(不管我怎莫看)它也只是一株黄色的柠檬树。
I\'m sitting here, and I miss the power.
我坐在这里,身上没有了一丝力气。
I\'d like to go out taking a shower.
我想出去展示一下我自己。
but there\'s a heavy cloud inside my mind.
但是我心中有着顾虑。有一片阴云载我心中挥之不去。
I feel so tired, and put myself into bed.
我感觉如此的疲惫,回到了家里把自己扔到了床上。
where nothing ever happens, and I wonder.
也许什莫也没发生过,谁知道呢?
I\'m stepping around in a desert of joy.
我在快乐的沙漠中踱步。
baby, anyhow I get another toy.
宝贝,无论如何我要找到另一个玩具。
and everthing will happen, and you wonder.
然后,所有事情都会发生,然而这一切你不会知道。
and all that I can see is just another lemon tree.
我所有能够看见的只是另一株柠檬树。
and all that I can see,
我所有能够看见
and all that I can see,
我所有能够看见的
and all that I can see is just a yellow lemon tree.
我所有能够看见的只是另一株柠檬树。